Welcome to my Academy
An equestrian riding skills and life coaching academy. It is a combined e-learning and live training program made of videos, webinars, training tools and live clinics, which addresses both horse riding and human emotional needs, all culminating in multiple avenues for success for its clients. The Luciana Diniz Academy is for all riding enthusiasts, trainers and coaches in all fields of horsemanship – both professional and amateur, riders and non-riders.
The aim of this academy is to cater for all levels of equestrian riders and enthusiasts. We certify trainers and coaches in a training program called the Butterfly Method, the methodology and philosophy at the basis of all training programs in the Luciana Diniz Academy.
The academy supports its clients throughout their journey to success with their horses, using the Luciana Diniz range of interactive e-learning tools, live webinars, customized lesson videos and riding clinics where clients can come and train with us.
The Luciana Diniz Academy trains its clients in this tried and tested, holistic and psychological riding program that has been carefully created and crafted based on Luciana's experience as a rider, using some of the same techniques she uses every day.
Luciana wants you to join the Luciana Diniz Academy and learn to succeed for yourself, like she has.
What is the Luciana Diniz Academy?
What is the Mission and Vision of the Luciana Diniz Academy?
What are the products of the Luciana Diniz Academy?
- Luciana Diniz Butterfly Method: online e-learning and certification course combining riding exercises and the psychological expertise to get you there.
-Luciana Diniz Butterfly Exercises: experiences and live training clinics where riders and horses can come and participate, Train the Trainer & Master coach, Butterfly Training days.
- Luciana Diniz ‘My way’ Masterclass: series of training videos, starting with level 1, ‘Fundamentals’.
- Books: to date, Luciana has written two books, Fit 4 Gold (about her journey to and during the Rio Olympics with her horse ‘Fit For Fun’) and ‘Jump 4 your Dreams’ (all about Luciana, her horses, and about the Butterfly Method and its unique philosophy).
- Workbook: a workbook to help riders plan, organize and prepare themselves for success in the ring.
- Webinars: live, interactive sessions with highly skilled mental sports coaches, riders, trainers and Luciana herself. Webinars are spaces for questions and answers, opportunities and support for participants in many equestrian-related topics (mental sports coaching, veterinary expertise, riding courses and strategies, organizational and planning skills for competitors).
Podcasts: listen to various experts in a variety of equestrian fields discuss relevant topics and issues.
The Butterfly Method
What does the Butterfly Method mean?
My comprehensive Butterfly Method enables improvement in riding and greater personal development. The jumping exercises will strengthen your technique, your riding skills and your emotional well-being, while the Butterfly Experience will enhance your spiritual growth.
One of the intentions of the Butterfly Method is to provide a “safety net” to build confidence among horses and riders while jumping courses.
What does the symbol of the butterfly mean?
The butterfly stands for infinite possibilities of body and emotional change. It inspires us to move from difficulties to resolutions, from uncertainties to success, from dreams to goals and, finally, the reality of a fulfilled life.
Butterfly Method is using four tools:
Brings happiness throughout the whole process.
Is about having goals, living in the present moment, to make choices to work towards the dreams, transforming them into reality.
Think – Act - Live
A way of living.
For success of two, horse and rider, to become one in order to be great.
And the strategy
My strategy is
Think Act Live
Think - are you thinking positively?
Act - Are you ready to act in the moment? Over time?
Live - Are you living the life you want to live?
What is the
Butterfly Method for?
My Butterfly Method represents transformation in riding and in
It is for everybody – not only for riders!
What are the
My philosophy is G.R.O.W. for a fulfilled life:
G. set your goals
R. what is your reality?
O. what are your options?
W. put goals into work
Turn your goals into a daily reality.
What does the 8-Aspects mean?
My Butterfly Method is based on a holistic approach of 8-Aspects that I find are essential in my life.
These 8-Aspects are:
1. Self awareness
2. Dreams & Goals
4. Body & Mind
My Butterfly Method has
the power to transform
your doubts into confidence and self-assurance
chaos and confusion into harmony and flow
conflict into resolution
anxiety and a need to rush into patience
fear into confidence, power and trust